Customized Rigid Graphite Felt High Heating Resistance Bar For
- This is a special rigid graphite felt board.
- The board is in bar shape.
- This bar is high heating resistance.
- The rigid grpahite felt bar can be in customized.
- The bar is made out of high purity rayon based carbon fiber.
- It is can be covered with foil, cfc or plain surfaces to reduce
dusting,out gassing, orapplied as heat reflection.
- The graphite felt bar is used in vacuum furnaces.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.17-0.20|
|Tensile Strength||1.2-1.82 (Deformation5%) (Mpa)|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||1.3-1.88|
|Carbon Content||≥99.6 (%)|
|Ash Content||≤250 (PPM)|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1100-2500|
|Applicative Temperature Range||1200-2800 (℃)|
Our products are mainly used as insulation in high-vacuum and inert
atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum is widely used for
metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic sintering, different
kinds of crystallization production, producing optical fiber, and
sintering monocrystalline silicon for semiconductors, usually in a
high-vacuum or inert atmosphere furnace.We have developed close
technical partnerships with major fields including Aerospace,
Semiconductor, Automotive, Specialist Castings, Metal Composites,
Crystal Growing, Hard Metal Sintering, Graphitizing, and the Heat
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.