L Shape Carbon Carbon Composites Profile Plate For High Heating
- This profile is made out of Carbon fiber carbon composites
- The profile plate has high carbon content and less ash content.
- This profile plate is L shape.
- The profile is based the whole carbon felt,carbon fiber fabric
using vapor deposition process to obtain the carbon carbon
composite,with high strength,low specific gravity,expansion
- It is high temperature resistance,corrosion resistance, abrasion
resistance,thermal shock resistance.
- It is use in vacuum brazing furnaces, aerospace, aviation,
metallurgy, chemicals, machinery and other fields.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||1.40-1.75|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥120|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.6|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1200-2500|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||≥ 60|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/(m*k) )||10-12|
|Ash Content (%)||≤0.06|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1300-3600|
- Size: Profile board
- Shape: L Shape
- Thickness: Customized
L shape Carbon fiber carbon composites profile plate can be
processed into various shaped pieces,such as vacuum brazing furnace
blower carbon /carbon blade, a variety of screws ,nuts,
- high-temperature stability: The room temperature strength of carbon
composite can keep up to 2000 ℃, is not sensitive to the thermal
stress, and the ablation resistance performance is good.
- Physical properties: After high temperature treatment, the carbon
composite has higher carbon content, >99.7%, the density is low,
the mechanical properties are good. Due to good characteristic of
high melting point of carbon, high temperature resistance,
corrosion resistance and thermal shock performance, the carbon
composite is resistant to acid, alkali and salt.
Carbon Fibre Reinforced Carbon (CFRC), or Carbon-carbon, is a
unique composite material consisting of carbon fibres embedded in a
carbonaceous matrix. Originally developed for aerospace
applications, its low density, high thermal conductivity and
excellent mechanical properties at elevated temperatures make it an
ideal material for aircraft brakes, rocket nozzles and re-entry
nose tips. It withstands temperatures in excess of 2000C without
major deformation. The properties are very much dependent on the
manufacturing methods used for production. Although the general
production technology is known, the combination of processes to
achieve specially tailored properties remains the expertise of