Industrial Graphite Heating Elements Customized Size and Shape
- Products is high temperature resistance as high as 3000 degree
- High strength even at temperture of 2000 degree
- High purity, low ash content as 30ppm, or even lower at request
- Anti-abrasion, anti-erossion after special impermeability treatment
- Good electric conductivity
- Competive price.
- Exact machining as you required.
- It is used in polysilicon ingot furnaces
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.175-0.1.91|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||38-60|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||65-135|
|Ash Content (PPM)||≤50-300|
- High density graphite elements are brittle, inexpensive and
machined conventionally from large blocks, therefore very large
sized elements can be produced in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- This material has a low expansion coefficient and is not degraded
by constant heating and cooling. Uncoated it is not suitable for
UHV due to its open porosity (10-20%), and particle contamination
can also be a problem.
- Its low resistivity means it requires high current power supplies
and therefore large feedthroughs and cables which can be expensive.
It can operate up to 2200 °C in an inert atmosphere, 1800°C in
vacuum and <;500°C if oxygen is present.
- Graphite heating element for crystal pulling and fiber optic cable
- Chemshine's isostatic, high density spark graphite along with fine
grain size ensures uniform heating & control of temperature