Carbon Fiber Carbon Composites Profile Plate U Shape 1MM Thickness
- Carbon fiber carbon composite plate is 1mm thickness and less ash
- It is based the whole carbon felt,carbon fiber fabric using vapor
deposition process to obtain the carbon carbon composite,with high
strength,low specific gravity,expansion coefficient.
- It is high temperature resistance,corrosion resistance, abrasion
resistance,thermal shock resistance.
- It is use in aerospace, aviation, metallurgy, chemicals, machinery
and other fields.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||1.4-1.72|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥120|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1250-3600|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.7|
|Ash Content (%)||≤0.08|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||≥ 60|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/(m*k) )||10-12|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1200-2500|
- Size: Profile plate
- Shape: U Shape
- Thickness: Customized
Carbon fiber carbon composites material can be processed into
various shaped pieces,such as vacuum furnace blower carbon /carbon
blade, a variety of screws ,nuts, pipe,plate,bar,tray,rack.
- Physical properties: After high temperature treatment, the carbon
composite has higher carbon content, >99.6%, the density is low,
the mechanical properties are good. Due to good characteristic of
high melting point of carbon, high temperature resistance,
corrosion resistance and thermal shock performance, the carbon
composite is resistant to acid, alkali and salt.
- Mechanical properties: carbon composite has good mechanical
properties of the strength and elastic modulus, good wear and tear
- high-temperature stability: The room temperature strength of carbon
composite can keep up to 2500 ℃, is not sensitive to the thermal
stress, and the ablation resistance performance is good.
- Comprehensive performance evaluation: carbon composite has good
strength and elastic modulus at room temperature; less production
processes of carbon composite material can save materials and
manufacturing costs, and its more safety and reliability.