Rigid Graphite Felt Cylinder High Heating Resistance Used in Vacuum
Rigid high graphite felt cylinder is high heating resistance. It is
rayon based, it is processed for inert or vacuum furnace up to 2500
D.C graphite foil or panit can be coveredon surfaces to reduce
dusting,out gassing,orapplied as heat reflection. It is high
purity,customized is ok!
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.14-0.20|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||1.2-1.8 (Deformation5%)|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||1.8-2.2|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1150-2500|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.5|
|Ash Content (PPM)||≤250|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1200-2600|
Thickness: Your order
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.