Flexible Expandable Graphite Foil High Conductivity 0.5MM Thickness
- Flexible graphite foil is expandable graphite made, it is high
conductivity and can work at -200-650℃ air condition, -200-3000℃
vacuum or inert environment.
- Thermally and Electrically Conductive Interface Material
- This material series is a high-performance, cost-effective thermal
- It can be used when electrical insulation is not required. Its
unique property allows it to perfectly conform to surfaces, thus
maximizing heat transfer.
- Due to its excellent thermal conductivity in the vertical (15-30
W/mK) and horizontal (400-600 W/mK) direction, this material is a
perfect solution as a heat spreader.
|Carbon Content %||≥99.5||≥99.2||≥99||≥99||≥98|
|Tensile Strength MPa||≥4.0||≥4.0||≥4.0||≥4.0||≥4.0|
- Resistant to both low (-220°C), and high (500°C) temperatures –
fits a wide variety of applications
- High purity – eliminates contamination
- Asbestos free – no associated health hazards
- Excellent thermal stability, reflectivity, and conductivity –
provides quality in end products
- Excellent in-process longevity – save replacement and down time
- Easily cut and punctured –reduces down time costs
Graphite foil is a kind of totally new thermal & radiating
material, heat conducting evenly along two directions, shielding
with heat and component while improving the performance of the
consumer electronic products.It's made of high pure graphite after
high temperature expanded.It has the characteristics of high
temperature resistance,corrosion resistance and good elasticity.For
the smart phone, due to it is as the mobile internet terminal.
- Intelligent mobile phone
- .Telecom device
- Tablet PC