Industrial Graphite Products Heating Elements in Vacuum Furnace
- Insdustrial graphite made
- Customized heating elements
- Products is high temperature resistance as high as 3200 degree
- High strength even at temperture of 2200 degree
- High purity, low ash content as 30ppm, or even lower at request
- Anti-abrasion, anti-erossion after special impermeability treatment
- Good electric conductivity
- Short delivery time.
- High purity
- It is used in polysilicon ingot furnaces
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.175-0.1.91|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||38-60|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||65-135|
|Ash Content (PPM)||≤50-300|
Size:Customized is ok
High density graphite elements are brittle, inexpensive and
machined conventionally from large blocks, therefore very large
sized elements can be produced in a variety of shapes and sizes.
This material has a low expansion coefficient and is not degraded
by constant heating and cooling. Uncoated it is not suitable for
UHV due to its open porosity (10-20%), and particle contamination
can also be a problem. Its low resistivity means it requires high
current power supplies and therefore large feedthroughs and cables
which can be expensive.
It can operate up to 2000 °C in an inert atmosphere, 1800°C in
vacuum and <;500°C if oxygen is present. Deposition product can
cause electrical shorts and thus problems with supporting weak
sagging element designs.
Graphite heating element for crystal pulling and fiber optic cable
drawing,high density spark graphite along with fine grain size
ensures uniform heating & control of temperature profile.
This high strength material can be used to a smaller cross section
to increase the electrical resistance of the element thus reducing
the current consumption. Onsec also offers graphite heating rods
and accessories for vacuum furnaces.