Industrial Graphite Products Heating Elements in Vacuum Sitering
- Insdustrial isostatic graphite made
- Customized heating elements
- Products is high temperature resistance as high as 3300 degree
- High strength even at temperture of 2500 degree
- High purity, low ash content as 30ppm, or even lower at request
- Anti-abrasion, anti-erossion after special impermeability treatment
- Good electric conductivity
- Competive price.
- Exact machining as you required.
- Short delivery time.
- High purity
- It is used in vacuum sitering furnace
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.17-0.1.9|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||38-60|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||65-135|
|Ash Content (PPM)||≤50-300|
Size:Customized is ok
High density graphite elements are brittle, inexpensive and
machined conventionally from large blocks, therefore very large
sized elements can be produced in a variety of shapes and sizes.
This material has a low expansion coefficient and is not degraded
by constant heating and cooling. Uncoated it is not suitable for
UHV due to its open porosity (10-20%), and particle contamination
can also be a problem.
Its low resistivity means it requires high current power supplies
and therefore large feedthroughs and cables which can be expensive.
It can operate up to 2000 °C in an inert atmosphere, 1800°C in
vacuum and <;500°C if oxygen is present. Deposition product can
cause electrical shorts and thus problems with supporting weak
sagging element designs.