Thermal Shock Resistance Carbon Carbon Composites Crucible for
- Our carbon carbon carbon composites crucible is made out of high
carbon content material, it is usually more than99.9%, and less
than 0.08% ass content.
- The carbon carbon composites crucible can be used in many kinds of
- It can be used in aerospace, aviation, metallurgy, chemicals,
machinery and other fields.
- It is based the whole carbon felt,carbon fiber fabric using vapor
deposition process to obtain the carbon carbon composite, with high
strength,low specific gravity,expansion coefficient, high
temperature resistance,corrosion resistance, abrasion
resistance,thermal shock resistance ,
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥122|
|Compression Strength||≥ 62(Mpa)|
|Ash Content (%)||≤0.08|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1300-3500|
- Shape: Crucible
- Thickness: Customized
Carbon carbon composites material can be processed into various
shaped pieces,such as vacuum furnace blower carbon /carbon blade, a
variety of screws ,nuts, pipe,plate,bar, and so on.
- high-temperature stability: The room temperature strength of carbon
composite can keep up to 2800 ℃, is not sensitive to the thermal
stress, and the ablation resistance performance is good.
- Comprehensive performance evaluation: carbon composite has good
strength and elastic modulus at room temperature; less production
processes of carbon composite material can save materials and
manufacturing costs, and its more safety and reliability.
- Physical properties: After high temperature treatment, the carbon
composite has higher carbon content, >99.7%, the density is low,
the mechanical properties are good. Due to good characteristic of
high melting point of carbon, high temperature resistance,
corrosion resistance and thermal shock performance, the carbon
composite is resistant to acid, alkali and salt.