Carbon Fiber Felt PAN Based Carbon Fiber Made For Resistance Tube
This carbon fiber felt is made out of PAN based carbon fiber.
As the thermal insulation material, the felt can be used in
resistance tube furnaces
The felt can be in customized thickness.
It is through high heat processing.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.12-0.15|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k)||0.09-0.14(25℃) 0.20-0.27(1000℃)|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.4|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1100-1450|
|Ash Content (%)||0.08|
Applicative Temperature Range (℃)
- Length (mm): 3000-12000:
- Width (mm): 1000 or 1400
- Thickness (mm): Customized
- Other size can be tailored after confirmation.
Flexible carbon fiber felt in customized thicknesses to meet a wide
range of applications. The mat material is generally used as
thermal insulation in inert and vacuum furnaces. For special
applications, this felt is available with graphite coatings, which
will reduce the permeability of the felt and improve its resistance
to erosion. These products are easy to cut and install and can be
sewn in place using
Our PAN based carbon fiber mats are mainly used as insulation in
high-vacuum and inert atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum
is widely used for metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic
sintering, different kinds of crystallization production, producing
optical fiber, and sintering monocrystalline silicon for
semiconductors, usually in a high-vacuum or inert atmosphere
furnace. We pride ourselves in the ability to offer first class
technical backup to our customer base, and over the years we have
developed close technical partnerships with major fields including
Aerospace, Semiconductor, Automotive, Specialist Castings, Metal
Composites, Crystal Growing, Hard Metal Sintering, Graphitizing,
and the Heat Treat Sectors.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.