Graphite Insulation Board Long Service Life Board for Single
- Our graphite insulation board is long service life
- The board can be used in single crystal furnace as thermal
- The plate is PAN based
- This board can be based on carbon fiber cloth, carbon felt or
graphite felt material bonded by a special process.
- The graphite insulation board has certain shape retention ,self
supporting,the proportion of samll ,no staple fiber loss,low
coefficient of thermal conductivity,thermal shock
resistance,erosion resistance,long service life,easy installation
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.12-0.28|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||2.6 (Deformation5%)|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||1.7-2.2|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1200-2600|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m*k)||0.14-0.18|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.4|
Our graphite insulation boards are mainly used as insulation in
high-vacuum and inert atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum
is widely used for metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic
sintering, different kinds of crystallization production, producing
optical fiber, and sintering monocrystalline silicon for
semiconductors, usually in a high-vacuum or inert atmosphere
furnace. We pride ourselves in the ability to offer first class
technical backup to our customer base, and over the years we have
developed close technical partnerships with major fields including
Aerospace, Semiconductor, Automotive, Specialist Castings, Metal
Composites, Crystal Growing, Hard Metal Sintering, Graphitizing,
and the Heat Treat Sectors.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.