Low Specific Gravity Carbon Fiber Carbon Composites Plate for
- Carbon fiber carbon composite plateis based the whole carbon
felt,carbon fiber fabric using vapor deposition process to obtain
the carbon carbon composite,with high strength.
- It is low specific gravity,expansion coefficient, high temperature
resistance,corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance,thermal shock
- It is use in aerospace, aviation, metallurgy, chemicals, machinery
and other fields.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||1.45-1.7|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥120|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||≥ 60|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.8|
|Ash Content (%)||≤0.05|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/(m*k) )||10-14|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1250-3600|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1200-2500|
Carbon fiber carbon composites plate can be processed into various
shaped pieces,such as vacuum furnace blower carbon /carbon blade, a
variety of screws ,nuts, pipe,plate,bar,tray,rack.
- Physical properties: After high temperature treatment, the carbon
composite has higher carbon content, >99.6%, the density is low,
the mechanical properties are good.
- Due to good characteristic of high melting point of carbon, high
temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and thermal shock
performance, the carbon composite is resistant to acid, alkali and
- Comprehensive performance evaluation: carbon composite has good
strength and elastic modulus at room temperature;
- Less production processes of carbon composite material can save
materials and manufacturing costs, and its more safety and
Carbon Fibre Reinforced Carbon (CFRC), or Carbon-carbon, is a
unique composite material consisting of carbon fibres embedded in a
carbonaceous matrix. Originally developed for aerospace
applications, its low density, high thermal conductivity and
excellent mechanical properties at elevated temperatures make it an
ideal material for aircraft brakes, rocket nozzles and re-entry
nose tips. It withstands temperatures in excess of 2200C without
major deformation. The properties are very much dependent on the
manufacturing methods used for production.