PAN Based Rigid Carbon Fiber Board Covered With Carbon Fiber Cloth
1. Chemshine PAN based rigid carbon fiber felt board can be made into many kinds of
2. The carbon fiber mat board can be used in many kinds of vacuum
3. The board usually can be as thermal insulation materials.
4. It is PAN based and also can be based on carbon fiber cloth,
carbon felt or graphite felt material bonded by a special process.
5. The board has certain shape retention ,self supporting,the
proportion of samll ,no staple fiber loss,low coefficient of
thermal conductivity,thermal shock resistance,erosion
resistance,long service life,easy installation dismantled.
|Tensile Strength||2.5 (Deformation5%)(Mpa)|
|Applicative Temperature Range||1200-2800(℃)|
Chemshine PAN based rigid carbon fiber boards are mainly used as
insulation in high-vacuum and inert atmosphere furnaces. This kind
of high-vacuum is widely used for metal heat treatment, meticulous
and ceramic sintering, different kinds of crystallization
production, producing optical fiber, and sintering monocrystalline
silicon for semiconductors, usually in a high-vacuum or inert
atmosphere furnace. Since these furnaces work at extremely high
temperatures, it is necessary to have insulation material that can
withstand such high temperatures.We have developed close technical
partnerships with major fields including Aerospace, Semiconductor,
Automotive, Specialist Castings, Metal Composites, Crystal Growing,
Hard Metal Sintering, Graphitizing, and the Heat Treat Sectors.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.