Rayon Based Carbon Fiber Felt Without Volatile For Inert Atmosphere
1. Chemshine rayon based carbon fiber felt is high temperature
2. Customized thickness carbon fiber mat is ok for us,
3. The carbon felt is a soft rayon based high purity felt,which
used in heating treatment.
4. It is usually used in many kinds of vacuum furnace, and the
stability of product quality,with light weight,high carbon
content,ablation resistance,corrosion resistance,high purity,high
temperature without volatile,small coefficient of thermal
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.07-0.09max|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||0.10-0.24|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k)||0.08-0.12(25℃) 0.40-0.45(1400℃)|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.5|
|Ash Content (%)||≤280PPM|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||≥1200|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)|
- Length (mm) : Customized
- Width (mm) :1000-1400
- Thickness (mm) : Customized
Rayon based carbon fiber felt to meet a wide range of applications.
The mat material is generally used as thermal insulation in inert
and vacuum furnaces. For special applications, the carbon fiber
felt is available with graphite coatings, which will reduce the
permeability of the felt and improve its resistance to erosion.
These products are easy to cut and install and can be sewn in place
using Chemshine carbon cordage. Additionally, Chemshine carbon felt
is also available in a rigid form that is able to be manufactured
into shapes including Baffles, Cylinders and Rings.
Our rayon based caron fiber flets are mainly used as insulation in
high-vacuum and inert atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum
is widely used for metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic
sintering, different kinds of crystallization production, producing
optical fiber, and sintering monocrystalline silicon for
semiconductors, usually in a high-vacuum or inert atmosphere
furnace. We pride ourselves in the ability to offer first class
technical backup to our customer base, and over the years we have
developed close technical partnerships with major fields including
Aerospace, Semiconductor, Automotive, Specialist Castings, Metal
Composites, Crystal Growing, Hard Metal Sintering, Graphitizing,
and the Heat Treat Sectors.
1. Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
2. Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
3. Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
4. Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing
furnaces - induction or resistance tube furnaces.
5. Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
6. Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
7. Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
8. Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
9. Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.
10. Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.