PAN Based Rigid Graphite Felt Cylinder Used in Semiconductor
Rigid or hard graphite felt cylinder can be covered with carbon
fiber fabric or graphtie foil. It is PAN based graphite felt
cylinder which is formed by integrating graphite paper, carbon felt
and carbon cloth, and then subjecting them to secondary high
temperature purification treatment. It is mainly used for vacuum
high pressure air quenching furnace, low pressure fritting furnace,
pressurization vacuum ingot and sintering furnace temperature, also
can be used in semiconductor industry.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.30-0.40Max|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||2.0 (Deformation5%)|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1200-2500|
|Ash Content (PPM)||≤0.08|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.5|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1250-2600|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||1.4-2.0|
Thickness: Your order
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).